The internet is big but I WILL read it all…
- http://www.finisterreuk.com/shop/mens/p/new-just-in/bowmont-fairisle-natural.html Just a really nice jumper. I think they are my favorite clothing company of the moment.
- http://www.peteseeger.net/HUAC.htm “House Un-American Activities Committee, August 1955 Seeger resisting a wasteful machine. today with different witches” via @iphigenie
- https://www.facebook.com/unsupportedbrowser Find lost rivers and streams in Sheffield. I love a map and especially an old one. This is a real treat. No wonder we have floods.
- https://twitter.com/fowkc/status/427116519269883904/photo/1 Pen testing, do you see what they did there? ( Note: Quite a techy joke )
- http://thequickword.wordpress.com/2014/01/23/on-the-origin-of-the-modern-neckbeard-hacker/ What is a neckbeard anyway?
- http://getpocket.com/a/read/409781464 Another persons opinion on how to use git.
- http://www.jnd.org/dn.mss/floorplan_light_swit.html Why not make the light switches look like the floorplan?
http://www.reviewboard.org/ It’s what twitter use to manage their code reviews for puppet.
http://blog.crisp.se/2012/11/14/henrikkniberg/scaling-agile-at-spotify Does your company need tribes, guilds and chapters? Probably not but you don’t have to call them that. Just the idea of teams focused on products and services and then the people in those teams getting together to share knowledge is a sound one I think. Keep the teams small but also keep a focus on sharing the knowledge.
http://word.bitly.com/post/74839060954/ten-things-to-monitor A couple of things there that you may want to monitor now so they are there when you need them.
Don’t seem to have captured many goodies in the last week or two. Also have quite a lot stacked up in pocket for reading! I will share more once I have picked out the good ones.